- Visionair-Newsletter December 2011
- Visionair-Newsletter June 2012
- Visionair-Newsletter December 2012
- Visionair-Newsletter September 2013
- Visionair-Newsletter-April 2014
- Visionair-Deliverable 1.1 Resource E-map User's Guide
- Visionair-Deliverable 1.2 Seminar Planning
- Visionair-Deliverable 1.3 Report on internal /external interactions plan
- Visionair-Deliverable 1.4 Visionair Long Term Vision
- Visionair-Deliverable 1.5 Seminars Report
- Visionair-Deliverable 2.1 Consortium Website
- Visionair-Deliverable 2.4 Project Selection Process
- Visionair-Deliverable 2.6 Activate Associate Club
- Visionair-Deliverable 3.1 Report on Working Methods for Synthetic Environments
- Visionair-Deliverable 3.2 Report on Communication and Communication tools - Part 1
- Visionair-Deliverable 9.4 Detailed Research Program - Advanced Methods
- Visionair-Deliverable 10.1 Multiple View Capability at the Same Holotable - Description of the Prototype
- Visionair-Deliverable 10.2 Evaluation Report of the Visualisation Potential of Curved Visualization Systems
- Visionair-Deliverable 10.3 Report on Functional Requirements, Software Formats and Network Capabilities for Rmote Collaboration
- Visionair-Deliverable 10.7 Detailed Research Program for Advanced Technology
- Visionair-Deliverable 11.1 Conceptual Model of £1000 Scanner for Healthcare and Maintenance Case Study
- Visionair-Deliverable 11.2 Assessment techniques for visualization methods
- Visionair-Deliverable 11.3 Conceptual design for multi-user knowledge sharing via visualization
- Visionair-Deliverable 11.4 Delivering visualisation related ergonomics usage and social impact
- Visionair-Deliverable 11.7 Detailed Research Program - Conceptual Modelling
- Visionair-Deliverable 12.1 Composition of the Boards
- Visionair-Deliverable 12.2 Scientific Board and Science Policy Board Report
4th General Assembly
The 4th General Assembly, took place at INRIA between 2nd-4th December 2014.
The fourth and final General Assembly has now concluded. Partners, TNA guests and colleagues were all invited to INRIA Rennes-Bretagne Atlantique research center to witness a full-schedule of external presentations that demonstrated the full multi-disciplinary aspects of VISIONAIR. We visited Mars and went undersea but also investigated more typical activities within virtual words: business and other day-to-day applications.
Professor Frédéric Noël, VISIONAIR Scientific Coordinator spoke of the event:
"I was impressed to see more and more connections between our technical facilities. Connections are still not easy but seem more natural now. I am sure that you were impressed by the IMMERSIA demonstrations. Thanks to IMMERSIA team and INRIA/IRISA host, especially Ronan, Quentin, Florian, Valerie and obviously Georges for the great effort."
Presentations at INRIA
Step inside IMMERSIA...
Guests arrive to the Gala dinner
The final slide...